cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

phone disconnecting from WiFi

i bought the samsung galaxy note 10 plus yesterday, and the phone is always coming out of the wifi signal from my house, no more than 10 minutes connected, it just happens to my phone, the other phones in the house are all ok, i must return the phone or will it be fixed with any updates ???

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: phone disconnecting from WiFi

When this happens, does the wi-fi slider turn off completely or does the phone just disconnect from the network?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

the WIFI command remains on, it is set to auto reconnect, it suddenly disconnects from my home wifi, I did not change any wifi settings on the phone, I just put my password, if it lasts another 2 days I will return the telephone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Well I can't guarantee a fix in 2 days, but I can help with some troubleshooting to see if it maybe is an easy fix. Does the same disconnection happen if you place the phone in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

how do i put in safe mode ???

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can do this by starting with the phone powered off, power it back on and when you see the Samsung logo pop-up just press and hold the volume down button until the phone powers on. You'll know it worked when you see the words Safe Mode at the bottom of the screen. 

userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

ok I'll try here to see if it works, just a moment 

userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

ok, I was a good time checking the phone and in safe mode did not occur the problem, but it was only I put in normal mode that wifi already disconnected again 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you go into your wifi settings on the phone and tell me if "Wi-Fi Power Saver" is enabled while in normal mode?

Highlighted
userSabXxKssmo
Constellation

not enabled