cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

"Useful features" in camera settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed today that under Useful features in the camera settings that I no longer have camera modes. Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it?Screenshot_20200220-121503_Camera.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: "Useful features" in camera settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2c6wr0NyC8 the camera modes are listed across the bottom of the screen if you swipe all the way left you will see "more" click it and that's where they are listed if you click the pencil you can add more modes to the list on the bottom Screenshot_20200220-150259_Camera.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: "Useful features" in camera settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2c6wr0NyC8 the camera modes are listed across the bottom of the screen if you swipe all the way left you will see "more" click it and that's where they are listed if you click the pencil you can add more modes to the list on the bottom Screenshot_20200220-150259_Camera.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post