cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

samsung dex wireless with the note 10 plus

Does anyone know if the galaxy note 10 plus is able to have  Samsung dex wirelessly like on the note 20 I mean come on the note 10 plus has the potential and the power to have those features like I just didn't pay thousand+ bucks to get the those features to like it feels like a rip off to I'm pretty it ain't build two the phone I'm sure its just an app feature because all of us have the same samsung dex nothing is different besides the camera and the display on the note 20 so if anyone have the answer or some rumors about it let me know because we sure didn't pay one thousands+ bucks to not have those features as well 
9 REPLIES 9
Constellation

Re: samsung dex wireless with the note 10 plus

Agree with you completely... it has to be just a software  support as note 10plus has a required hardware 

Highlighted
Constellation

I am looking forward to wireless Dex feature on the Note 10 line.

Highlighted
Supernova

@Jakedmnd4life I've tagged this to make sure your feedback is seen for folks looking for feature requests like this. I hope that helps here!

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hope to see dex wireless feature on note plus at least as hardware is much better than note 20.

Highlighted
Constellation

need this on note 10 plus.
Highlighted
Constellation

Yes... this is a much needed feature. Especially that the Note 10 Plus is still selling in-stores for more than a $1000 dollars. This should just be a software update.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Agreed Note 10 plus do have all the abilities to process dex wirelessly and yet it is a Samsung flagship phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

they're probably going to keep it as a selling point for the Note 20 line and give it to us in late Oct. when the sales might be teetering off.
Highlighted
Constellation

you were right!!! I just did the software upday today.