JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

unable to link samsung messages from new tab s6 to galaxy note 10 plus

(Topic created: 10-21-2020 04:28 PM)
userzOZytA3nmK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Attempt to have note 10 plus accept qr code from s6, says the note 10plus doesn't have "any apps on your phone that can use the info in this qr code."

Any ideas? Verizon messages links just fine but I want the app I'm used to. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userzOZytA3nmK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userzOZytA3nmK wrote:
Attempt to have note 10 plus accept qr code from s6, says the note 10plus doesn't have "any apps on your phone that can use the info in this qr code."

Thanks to others, I've found out that the problem is with Verizon, not samsung.  They have disallowed the ability to use Samsung Messages (which I love) to work with this combination laptop/phone. 

Love to hear from someone who has found a message app that works like the Samsung app and allows the same to work on the S6/Note 10 Combo.  (I have the Verizon message app.)

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
userzOZytA3nmK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userzOZytA3nmK wrote:

Thanks to others, I've found out that the problem is with Verizon, not samsung.  They have disallowed the ability to use Samsung Messages (which I love) to work with this combination laptop/phone. 

Love to hear from someone who has found a message app that works like the Samsung app and allows the same to work on the S6/Note 10 Combo.  (I have the Verizon message app.)