cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

vibration

Samsung should add the vibration option on the smartphones since I like it better for example the eco vibration I love that vibration from the galaxy watch active 2 just wish it was on the phone instead the old boring default long vibration smh 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: vibration

you have vibration opcion for the call, for the touch screen, when conect to the charger, and a lot of option with vibration in the phone and inclusive diferent type , only have to enable in the setting
Highlighted

there is no other vibration pattern you can't even change the notifications vibration patterns it sucs
Highlighted
Nebula

must be the phone you are using though I find it strange you have no other options available. I am on an A10E which isn't even one of Samsungs flagship phones at only $99 and it has 6 options for vibrate over 3 different sections Phone calls, Notifications, and Smart Alert. try taking another look in your settings especially your smart alert section and each individual apps settings. My guess is your are just missing it somewhere in your search. theres options for Long, Short Burst, SOS, etc.
Highlighted

ya there are different patterns available but only for when you get a incoming call not for notifications just basic old two long vibration and its boring you can't change it