cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

wifi calling notification won't stop going off

For the last few weeks I've been getting wifi calling notifications every hour of the day. Those and voicemail notifications make my phone go off at least every 2-5 minutes. Has anyone else been having this issue?? 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: wifi calling notification won't stop going off

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: wifi calling notification won't stop going off

Model : SM-N975U
Baseband : N975USQS4CTG1
T-mobile
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: wifi calling notification won't stop going off

Thank you. I was also experiencing the same issue with T-Mobile. Mine was resolved by placing the phone in Safe Mode and removing my theme.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

remove theme for what, wallpaper?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I had a theme that was applied to the Always-on Display and Wallpaper. When I placed my phone in Safe Mode and restarted the phone the theme had been removed and the issue was resolved.