cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galaxy

3.0 Beta question

I have been waiting and looking forward to the beta for weeks now! I go to bed at 9 PM at night because I have to be up early the next day to work a 10-12 hour shift. Last night I checked my phone for the beta banner just before going to sleep. Apparently I missed the window since it was dropped while I was asleep..... If there had been a notice on when it was going to be released I would have set an alarm and got up to register. Is there another way or another time they will release the beta? I am new to Samsung and appreciate any feedback. Thank you
20 REPLIES 20
Constellation

Re: 3.0 Beta question

1. Is your phone with a carrier or unlocked?
2. What is you Time Zone?
Galaxy

Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

Unlocked Eastern standard time.
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

These was A LOT of people with the Note20 that was having an issue. I think they just need to do it again for the Note20 phones. Cause as far as I can tell S20 received their updates no problem. i have the S20 myself.
Galaxy

Re: 3.0 Beta question

Everything is done in waves unfortunately its unpredictable as far as times go. It's like when an app has an update the update isn't available to everyone at the exact same time
Galaxy

Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

Oh. OK. I am in the Eastern US. Will there be another chance or are they pretty much full? Thank you for your help
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

As far as I know once spots are filled that's it there's no other times they'd open back up. Honestly this beta feels complete so I don't think you'd be waiting long before it's ready for the masses
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

can a person side load it?
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

That I don't know, but I guess it would be possible
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3.0 Beta question

you sure can.... I signed up on my S20 and the update never came to my device even though I show enrolled. So I found an S20 post on XDA and side loaded it. I did try and get help from samsung first but the whole thing is very unorganized and there's absolutely no help when it comes to something like this issue.