Original topic:

3.0 on Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11/17/20 7:44 PM)
Huck7
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Hi All, 

I was not able to get on the 3.0 beta when it was released weeks ago. I just happened to be looking through the Benefits section on the Members app last night and saw that the 3.0 Beta Banner was available to click on. I clicked the banner, I hit the registration button and then I hit the enroll button. It then sent me to the information page about the beta. I went out of the app and went to settings. I then scrolled to the software update tab and clicked on it. Inside I hit the tab to search for new update but there was no update. 

Today I went back into the Members app and then to the same One UI 3.0 beta banner. I hit register and it took me to the beta information page. At the bottom it asked if I wanted to (Withdraw). I checked for update again and nothing. 

I have an Unlocked version Note 20 Ultra. 
Is this legit or a mistake in the Members app? 

I have uninstalled the app. I signed out and signed back in but still no update. I have cleared the cache as well. 

Any thoughts? 
16 Replies
dmuffyn1989
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm experiencing the exact same process. Talk about false excitement.
TerribleT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Same here very disappointing, I even withdrew the request and re-registered and nothing.
Options
Note20
it's not worth it. idk why people want it. I downgraded after 45 min. it isn't worth it still no esim support
0 Likes
Huck7
Galaxy
Options
Note20
It may not be anything to some but others like myself enjoy the experience. :)
Options
Note20
I'm just passed still no esim
0 Likes
dmuffyn1989
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I figured out how to get the beta update. downgrade through Odin to the first firmware from August, when it boots you have to factory reset, so, back EVERYTHING UP first, then, once you set it up, download and open members, verify its still enrolled, then software update.
dmuffyn1989
Astronaut
Options
Note20
0 Likes
HunterRayHilden
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Going through the same thing myself. Got super excited when I finally got the option. I have been waiting for about 4-5 days since I enrolled and check it periodically. Samsung says to just check for update and to mention it in posts to check any issues. No luck it seems. Bummer.
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

hey @Huck7 

check for the update today, when I checked for software update this morning, it finally came!

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes