Original topic:

3 Day Note 20 Ultra freezing

(Topic created on: 12/27/20 1:01 PM)
userfT0d92mBhg
Constellation
Options
Note20

I am so disappointed in Samsung,  my New Note 20 started  flipping out.  Like I was working  and I use Google maps, the phone started flashing and doing whatever it wanted to. All this hype , I  can't take it android  needs a lot of work.   

I'm switching to Apple,  my wife picked  Max Pro it's flawless,  no freezing  or anything.   

0 Likes
5 Replies
DGM
Nebula
Options
Note20

Who's you carrier?  Verizon?

0 Likes
Options
Note20
My Note 20 Ultra 5G doesn't freeze. Sounds like your phone is defective. It isn't too late to exchange it.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Flashing usually indicates the display is going bad
0 Likes
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Note20
mine is flawless. I haven't had any issues with mine after the update. I have an unlocked version from samsung. it definitely sounds like it's defective. I have heard that the updates have been affecting people's devices differently. take it to an authorized samsung repair facility or talk to samsung. they will help you. is yours a carrier device or unlocked? do you have insurance?
0 Likes
userV7pGjgsGDq
Constellation
Options
Note20
stop the stupid samsung 3rd party app Samsung Free. Do not want it. I did not install it. YOU DID. BLOAT WARE. NO WAY TO UNINSTALL AN APP THAT IS NOT NEEDED OR WANTED. IT IS YOUR APP SAMSUNG..🤬:pouting_face::goblin::ogre:
0 Likes