cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

5G Nationwide

So I am supposedly in a 5G Nationwide area but it only says LTE+ ⬆️⬇️......so am I just getting 4g service? I really don't feel like paying extra money for something that I'm not getting. Also...I heard that the 5G Nationwide will actually function slower than 4G LTE. The 5G Ulta Wideband is very small coverage areas at this point and it would seem it's gonna take quite some time to actually roll it out. Can someone give me hope? Or did I get suckered because the Note20 isn't a massive step forward otherwise from the Note20 or 10.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: 5G Nationwide

You also need the carrier access for 5G, Like unlimited plan of ATT, not sure others carrier. T-mobile need a new 5G active sim card
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 5G Nationwide

I have the Verizon Plan for 5G
Highlighted

Re: Re: 5G Nationwide

Verizon 5g it's really limited... Ultra wide band it's hard to get really need to be in front of the 5g note or nothing on the way like buildings or trees.. I know they said they have 5g everywhere but not sure if they used low band and mid band like Tmobile wish more ez to connect.. Also 5g only shows went you are using the internet not all the times
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: 5G Nationwide

Your assessment of the Verizon 5G service is pretty much spot on. At this point, it's pretty much a waste! Oftentimes the Verizon Nationwide 5G is worse than the LTE.