cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

5g band nr41 in Los angeles

Has anyone been able to connect to 5g in Los Angeles.  I have n9860 which is 512gb copper bronze note 20 ultra 5g fron Hong Kong and I don't have band nr71 which is the mobiles major band but they bought sprint to get band nr41, has anyone been able to use it.  All I ever get is 2 4 and 12 lte.... abit ill get 150mbps down with good signal on late but I want my gigabit 5g I was promised. They keep saying its active some places but I've been allover and can't find it
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 5g band nr41 in Los angeles

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

I'm using both 986u1 and 9860
Highlighted

and I'm in Los Angeles
Highlighted

I'm asking other people using the 9860 in USA if the have gotten 5g to work and if so how they succeeded
Highlighted

please leave my post up here.
Highlighted

also. members now posts based where the sim is not the csc as before. since im in USA with USA sim I post here. before I didn't even get community because it isn't available based on my csc of tgy,