JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

5g not working in Note20 Ultra - SM N986U1

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 2:53 PM)
klchandrakanth
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have 5g plan with Verizon. I am in 5g coverage area. Verizon did all the troubleshooting and said I am supposed to get an update from Samsung,  after that 5g will work, rest all looking good from Verizon. . Yesterday night I got update.  But still no luck with 5G. Earlier when I called Samsung Tech support, they asked me to check phone in Ubreakifix. But no luck there as well. They couldn't find anything in their diagnostics. Its more than a month I am facing this issue. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
108 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Note20
Hi!! and Welcome!!
Options
Note20
thanks
KdrewH
Halo
Options
Note20
Yes Welcome! There are a LOT of knowledgeable and experienced users here so, use us! :)
Options
Note20
Thanks again for your support. Have a safe weekend. huge
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Greetings. What was your previous device?
Options
Note20
moto z4
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I hope the Samsung turns out to be a great upgrade for you.
0 Likes
zee4566
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Greetings. What was your previous device?
http://www.translationservicesworld.com/interpreters.html
0 Likes
Rwbarnes00
Constellation
Options
Note20
I recently purchased an unlocked Note 20 5G and I am truly in love with it. Does anybody else notice that the phone will barely send a message, let alone stream music or video, when on LTE+ instead of 5G? I have T-Mobile so this shouldn't be an issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
0 Likes
mickey_c93
Asteroid
Options
Note20

This one is from T-Mobile it's a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (5G)

This one is from Rent-A-Center International which I didn't know until I :magnifying_glass_tilted_left: research it up, I already got the T-Mobile new 5G SIM Card it only says LTE+ they try to help me and get it fixed but they didn't know what was wrong either or what the LTE+ meant, either Rent-A-Center can anyone help me.

0 Likes