Original topic:

A nightmare trade-in issue has ended my loyalty to Samsung. ..and all future product purchases

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 09:57 AM)
Samsung_6z80KFF
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Samsung has lost my loyalty, future revenue and business. I have purchased over 50 devices from Samsung ranging from TVs, smart things, phones, watches, appliances and this latest issue with the Trade-in purchase of the Note 11 has caused me to lose trust in a brand that I have counted on for many years.

I proudly wore the first version of their smart watch, many versions of their phones and even gave them grace  when I couldn't travel with my Note7 quickly had to settle for a replacement phone.  I've converted many from iPhones to galaxy over the years.  Those days are now over.

Samsung TVs for home and businesses, smart things and appliances were great until my inability to get a trade-in issue resolved through customer service.  It was the last straw.  

2 Replies
Raptor36
Constellation
Options
Note20
What happened exactly?
0 Likes
mythoughts
Astronaut
Options
Note20
My experience with customer service was also a nightmare! First they admitted to sabotaging my service with sprint, who supposedly was part of the T-Mobile FAMILY, then offered to fix it with a FREE PHONE!!!! But the FREE phone thru T-Mobile was going to cost money because sprint customers hadn't fully "migrated"! BUt wait! I had another option. I could stay with sprint???? And wait on the "migration " and then I could get a new free phone! YAY! But wait! It was on back order for 5 more weeks!!! So I ask if that meant I had to suffer wit continued horrible service that at first was blamed on servicing towers to get even greater (HAH
!)service and then on the local Renaissance fair! And later of course, they wanted me to upgrade. So anyway, 3 transfers and over an hour on the phone, struggling to communicate on both ends, I finally ended up with my savior! She convinced me to get a 5G Hotspot to solve my problem. Promises were made and repeated and repeated so we were both clear. A survey would show up and she asked if I was happy to rate her so. So I said ok but the survey was worded I thought about the COMPANY and so I was generous in giving it a 5 and probably wouldn't send anyone else their way. (Why send a survey within minutes?)
Well 5 minutes later the representative called me frantically and said that reported against her and could I please change it!!!!! Ok, so I tried to add to it an explanation. Next day got Hotspot, didn't work. Several more transfers and lengthy phone calls which ended with telling me plan going up more than told! FINE! LETS JUST FIX THIS! Was told by supervisor would need 48hrs to review and would call me back! OMG! THEN
......get a survey!ignored! Fumed all night and was going to switch service no matter the cost so called. Found out I could just return the Hotspot and all would return to normal, fine cuz who needs a Hotspot when I was to get a 5G phone? Confirmed this. At end of call he asked how likely was I to refer? I laughed!
0 Likes