Original topic:

Adding notification sounds my Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 3/30/21 3:11 PM)
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Note20
2 part question:  1.  How do I add downloaded  sounds to play for my notifications?  2.  Can I set a separate  sound  just for text messages & if so how?
UPDATE: The suggestions below helped me figure out how to assign ringtones to specific people. I have the notification sounds downloaded but when I try to apply them I don't see a way to do that. 
21 Replies
userHpjLOBa1el
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I want to see the answer to that question too.
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Note20
For contacts go to the person you want to set up and hit edit. Once your you scroll to the bottom page for view more . You should able to see ringtones. Click that to set your ringtone
userHpjLOBa1el
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Thank you!

Options
Note20
Easiest way to download and use new notification sounds is download Zedge
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the sounds downloaded already. I just need to know how to get the different apps to use the sounds I want them to.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I thought it was easy. Turns out not so much. It used to be under "advanced " in the notification settings but now it's just gone.
eightysixed
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yes you can. I would download zedge from the Playstore. Its gives you option to set it as ringtone, notification, alarm and wallpaper
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I already have the ringtones, notification, & alarm sounds downloaded from Zedge. I just need to know how to apply them to the individual apps & people's phone numbers.
0 Likes
eightysixed
Astronaut
Options
Note20
For contacts go to the person you want to set up and hit edit. Once your you scroll to the bottom page for view more . You should able to see ringtones. Click that to set your ringtone
0 Likes