JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Advanced messaging is not compatible with prepaid plans

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 08:19 AM)
Rusko420
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Is anyone else upset over the advanced messaging on the prepaid plans? The post paid plans have advanced messaging. But the prepaid does not. It's like AT&T is limiting my device from its full use of its features. I've tired to talk to support and get pushed up to higher ups. But still nothing. I'm wondering if I'm alone in the matter or is alot more people mad about this? I pay just as much for my prepaid plan as one would on a postpaid plan... So maybe AT&T could change this issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to your service provider regarding Advanced Messaging. Anything that involves Messages is a carrier-specific feature.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
Myself with Verizon and is on a prepaid plan which works great for me, but your concerns got me confused I don't understand what you are saying, I got unlimited talk/text and on some days I got call the operator to get a conversation cause I be thinking my phone isn't working so help me out and explain to me a little more in detail so I can see if the same thing is happen to me here on my network...thanks
Rusko420
Asteroid
Options
Note20
It's like the iPhone messaging. Seen/sent read/unread. Kinda thing. Imessage but for Android
0 Likes
KSal
Halo
Options
Note20
Yes and I've never understood why. Frustrating for sure
0 Likes
Rusko420
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Ya I hate it. Att should just unlock this feature for prepaid 75 dollar plan
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to your service provider regarding Advanced Messaging. Anything that involves Messages is a carrier-specific feature.

View solution in context

0 Likes