Original topic:

Advice on case/screen protector

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 01:41 PM)
DaManda
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Hey I really need to get a protective case and screen protector. I have a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and been using a cheap $3 case with no protector. Im ridiculous. Who spends $800 on a phone but to cheap to get a proper protection or warranty. Dumb. Lol. Im indecisive. Anyone have suggestions? 
3 Replies
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Note20
I've used Spigen Yough Armour cases since my Note 3, To my Note 20 ultra I have now. Everyone of the phones looked like new when I got the next Note. Very tough protective cases.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I really like "bulky" type cases since it makes the phone easier to hold and also feels like you're holding your phone. Anywho, I use clear or glitter hybrid 3 n 1 cases from either: DueDue, Lamcase or Coolwee. Or the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case, Speck clear or glitter or Otterbox Symmetry clear or glitter. For a screen protector I would suggestion a film/tpu type because it's more reliable with the fingerprint sensor. I've tried at least 5 different glass screen protectors that said "fingerprint compatible" but none really were, even after all the troubleshooting.
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Red Giant
Options
Note20
I don't use screen protectors but the cases I use both for my Note 9 and Note 20 Ultra are Spigen Tough Armor which has a nice kickstand and is of good quality without adding too much bulk. I also use a Caseology Parallax which has a nice grippy dimpled pattern back that provides a nice in hand felling. For challenging environments I use a Supcase Unicorn Bettle which is a heavy duty case and a Nillkin CamShield Armor which has a sliding protective lens cover.
0 Likes