cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Again i will repeat from previous posts the screen is not as advertised.

Brand new note 20 5g had it 2 weeks dropped from couch to floor and screen cracked immediately.

1 foot drop..never in 20 years of owning Samsung phones have i ever had a screen crack.

contacted customer no service 3 times experienced long wait times and received no solutions.

the best they could do was I send them my phone and they would see whether they could fix it, charge me if they could and if they could'nt they would send it back to me. huh really! All the time I would have no phone and they would have my $1,000.00+ phone...this is the first time I've ever had to call Samsung with a problem with their phones.this will be my last samsung. will not be recommending this phone to anyone sadly.

if the screens crack this easy I'm staying far away from them..so sad to see Samsung not standing behind their new products..

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Again i will repeat from previous posts the screen is not as advertised.

its always good to spend the extra money on the best shock carrying case and a screen protector,I dropped my S10 plus note from roof top thought it was broke but to my surprise not a scratch
Highlighted

Did you get the Samsung Care + for $12 per month? They will either repair or replace it. Not sure how much repairing it will be but replacement is $99.
Highlighted

Again I will repeat, the screen IS as advertised.  Gorilla Glass Victus is on your device, so it is exactly as advertised.  No phone in the world will survive every drop imaginable, yours simply fell on "the sweet spot" and it cracked.

As for terrible customer service, I cannot argue that point, nor defend Samsung there, they should really re-imagine how they do this, If I were they, I would send a replacement unit to you, and then have you send in yours only AFTER receiving the replacement.  Apparently giant phone companies want you to "need" their devices, but then think that you can be without it for several weeks while you wait for a repair.