JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Am I able to make and open a new folder while using my email app?

(Topic created: 05-16-2022 05:43 PM)
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20

Wondering of I'm able, or not, to make and open a new :open_file_folder: while using my email app? While under my email, could not find anyplace where it gave me the option to be able create and open a new folder, unless it's there and I completely missed it? Can someone take a look at it and if it's something just plainly missed or even should have. Thanks...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Note20
I think you have to be under a specific account and not ALL accounts..I am only using one account with that email app, so if it's not working try what I said once u are under one specific email instead of all accounts

View solution in context

9 Replies
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Wanted to create a folder in case someone doesn't understand what I was trying to do.
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Note20
Not using Gmail or Samsung email apps, I don't think. Some third party email apps can. I use fair email, a privacy focused email app that allows me to create new server side folders via IMAP
0 Likes
Options
Note20
If your talking about creating a new folder in the Samsung email app...first press #1 in pic to expand the menu then press #2 arrow to create a new folder Screenshot_20220517-215054_Email.jpg
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Do I have to be under all emails or can I be under a specific email address in order to create the new folder. I tried under one of the emails I use the most and the all :open_file_folder: and the dash mark were not there at all and the original SVS folder is there, but grayed out, so I couldn't save to it and had to create another folder for the same info, and folder(2).Screenshot_20220519-020326_Email_6137_1652940206.jpg
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Thanks for the info, very much appreciated.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Note20
I think you have to be under a specific account and not ALL accounts..I am only using one account with that email app, so if it's not working try what I said once u are under one specific email instead of all accounts
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I think you are right, sir. Stay safe, you and family and take good care...
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
U_EitherUltraOrYaNot... Constellation
0 Likes
Options
Note20
thank u you also, if I solved the problem for you please click the 3 dots by my name and choose that I came up with the best solution for you thank you