JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 11 features missing from other people that got their Android 11 update?

(Topic created: 12-30-2020 06:29 AM)
Zillux
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I noticed that my Note 20 Ultra I'd missing some features that other people got with their Android 11 update. For example, there should be a screenshot button at the bottom of the Recent Apps menu, mine does not. I tried looking if third party apps were the problem, none seem to be. Anybody know the reason for this?

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Zillux wrote:
I noticed that my Note 20 Ultra I'd missing some features that other people got with their Android 11 update. For example, there should be a screenshot button at the bottom of the Recent Apps menu, mine does not. I tried looking if third party apps were the problem, none seem to be. Anybody know the reason for this?

I think that may only be on Pixel phones. 

Options
Note20
the features that Samsung are missing compared to the rest of Android universe are the power menu options. nothing we can do about this. sorry
0 Likes
userbmJAKWnKAG
Asteroid
Options
Note20
The screen shot button can be added with Good Lock, but it isn't ready for Android 11. have to wait to get it back. In the mean time you can use the I think it is called Assistant panel.
0 Likes
userbmJAKWnKAG
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Assitant menu! you can have a little floating half circle- press and you choose what functions you wsnt on it like screenshot ect. It isn't as nice ad the Good Lock Navistar but it will do in the meantime.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I may be completely ignoring your question, but you should be able to screenshot by pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously. (no need for a virtual button)
0 Likes