Original topic:

Android 11 update rushed :(

(Topic created on: 12/19/20 3:34 PM)
Keatonkg360
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I'm not going to lie, I been an android fan for 12 years and never had much of a problem with the UI let alone updates until last night when I updated my note 20 ultra to android 11. Honestly I'm not impressed. :crying_face::crying_face: I love it but just these 4 issues are bumming me out about the new OneUI

1. A significant delay in swipe gestures
2. Edge lighting in the most idiotic placement 
3. Massive battery loss
4. Apps are not working properly with Android 11
9 Replies
holly12
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have noticed screen freezing with the new update. I'm not thrilled with it. I have to turn it off to get it back to the start. I prefer the old one. I have an S20 smh please fix this problem
Starcom21
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have a note 20 ultra through AT&T and still have not got the update.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

May I suggest doing a partition cache clear. It is pretty good at shaking loose the bugs that often come with new OS or security updates.

Keatonkg360
Asteroid
Options
Note20
How do I go by doing that
0 Likes
Options
Note20
0 Likes
Tuanming
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Give it some time to mature and it will grow on you like with every new software and/or technology.
0 Likes
Keatonkg360
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Hopefully so. This is an awesome update even though some things were taken for new things
0 Likes
Rogerius
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Same here. I cleared cache and it seems to help slightly. Like said above, give it time I guess. My issue is I can't access sound and vibration setting. I try to select and goes right back to home screen. Ugh lol.
0 Likes
dc1az
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I know it's not practical or what everyone wants but I always go a factory reset when going from one major update to another. Android 10 to 11. It's a pain in the butt, but the major os pushes only happen like once a year. I only do cache clears when security patches are done.
0 Likes