cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Angry and Disappointed in pre-orders

I have never had an issue with Samsung customer service.... Until now. I tried pre-ordering like I do every year, the Note 10 Ultra and my order kept getting canceled i contacted support and thats what I didnt get support.

After the first cancelation I was told to just order it again but the lady kept ignoring the fact that I wanted to know why it was canceled since 1 my card was charged and 2 there was no reason for the cancelation, all she said was order again and use a different card.

So I did and you guessed it, canceled again. Long story short this happened 4 times, now I have 4 $700 and something charges in my card that I have to wait 3-5 days for them to credit me, guess what I'm NOT getting a note 20.... have a great day everyone, end of rant
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Angry and Disappointed in pre-orders

Call your card issuer and see if they flagged the transactions. It would show on the card "temporarily" but they would have informed the merchant the transaction is reversed.

Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Constellation

My order keeps getting cancelled too.  I purshased one with no problem and the 2nd one keeps getting cancelled called in again today over this and they said it would be 3 buisness days before the can get back to me via e-mail... makes me want to cancel both order and not even worry about upgrading. Their customer service seems like a giant joke.....

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This happened to tons of people in years past for pre orders too... they figured out after tons of retries and countless customer service nightmares that it had something to do with their card.  The way its registered... like your address doesn't match on your card or your name or something isn't correct.  So when you make your order, it gets canceled after the automated system tries to verify you are who you say you are. Look up past pre orders for treads about this... Good luck

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

so my card address matches perfectly to my Samsung account I called in and it was canceled yet again, I called in one more time earlier and this is my last attempt, it would be stupid for.me to keep trying so let's see

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigBear550 Can you send me a private message with your order number and contact information? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Justin Justin how should I do that ive never sent a message before through here

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here's a link to send me a private message: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I click the link and it goes right back to this post