Original topic:

Any tips or suggestions for my new Note 20 5G?

(Topic created on: 4/22/21 7:27 AM)
Sapher
Constellation
Options
Note20

I was an Apple user for 10 years in 2020 I got a note 20+ 5g. I would love to be a Samsung person but I am lost any suggestions or helpful tips would be greatly appreciated 

3 Replies
Nich69
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Hi, I like to use YouTube. Look up your model and search great features or things to know. Plenty of those videos are very helpful. Search, how to use "your model" and it ck out. I promise you will learn so much about your phone that you didn't even know phones can do or have
girlygirl260
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It's not an easy transition, but you have opened yourself to many new features ect.
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Note20
The Note 20 Ultra is Samsungs most advanced and feature packed device. It would be very hard to explain everything through a message but I recommend checking out a tips and tricking tutorial on the Note 20 Ultra. There are tons of videos and sites available to give you a start of understanding what your device is capable of. I will tell you that having patience with yourself and the device is important in your transition. Check out some of the Samsung core functions such as Bixby routines, Always on display, Edge panel, and the Advanced features tab in your settings can help you too. And then there's the s pen lol. Watch a YouTube tutorial on that. I hope this is helpful.