cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Anyone Buying The Note 20?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I waited for the Note 20 release before upgrading my phone and I have to say that I'm disappointed in the Note 20. Not the ultra model. After comparing the Note 20 to the S20+ it seems the S20 is the way better phone. Really the only thing that the Note has going for it is the S-Pen and even it is not as good as the ultra model. I just can't see anyone wanting a phone with inferior specs to the S20+ at a higher price and to add insult they made the thing with a plastic back. It just begs the question why? The only way this phone makes any sense at all is if it was priced at $800. Sorry Samsung you swung and missed on this one.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Anyone Buying The Note 20?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mohican69 

What if the phone was $0? I'm not disputing any of your concerns, but there are crazy offers out right now, and we got a Mystic Green Note20 for my mother "for $0" with trade in, from AT&T. Someone like her doesn't need an Ultra model, but even that can be bought there with up to $1000 off, or from Samsung with good trade in value. I unboxed the Note20 yesterday, and while you can definitely tell the back is plastic if you're looking for it, it still looks very nice and I don't think most people would notice or care. With that said, I don't think it's meant to be better than the S line just because it's a few months newer, it is clearly a slightly different level device for a different type of user. IMO the main issue is the name and the expectations set by Samsung. It would probably be better to call it a Note20e, or Lite to replace the Note10 Lite.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Absolutely. I purchased the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra. Both in black.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mohican69 

What if the phone was $0? I'm not disputing any of your concerns, but there are crazy offers out right now, and we got a Mystic Green Note20 for my mother "for $0" with trade in, from AT&T. Someone like her doesn't need an Ultra model, but even that can be bought there with up to $1000 off, or from Samsung with good trade in value. I unboxed the Note20 yesterday, and while you can definitely tell the back is plastic if you're looking for it, it still looks very nice and I don't think most people would notice or care. With that said, I don't think it's meant to be better than the S line just because it's a few months newer, it is clearly a slightly different level device for a different type of user. IMO the main issue is the name and the expectations set by Samsung. It would probably be better to call it a Note20e, or Lite to replace the Note10 Lite.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Waiting for the review channels to make videos on it. Then I'll make my opinion on the phone
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Lusarusrex 

While not a review, I did an unboxing and an overview HERE. Just so people can have a video with different angles, and some honest opinion on the device.