Original topic:

App switching glitching like crazy! Apps showing 2 at a time horizontally!

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 04:33 AM)
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Note20
Each app was sliding over then back then stuck in between! It was BAD. I was working & I had something that looked like this except full screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Imagine both full size & stuck. No control to fix it & it was shaking (the image) and flashing. 😒

0 Likes
6 Replies
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
If you haven't already reboot to the Recovery screen and select Wipe Cache Partition and then choose Repair Apps option
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Note20
Where is the choose repair apps option? I always clear the cache partition after an update but idk about the repair apps thing. I had a very similar issue when Android11 launched & it was always when I was using maps. It happened again this time while running maps with Spotify & one or two others.
0 Likes
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
It's the bottom most option on the Recovery screen. Clear Cache Partition is about mid-way, as you know
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Note20
Hmm. Never knew of it. Thanks
0 Likes
PalmTreez47
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Swipe to switch app? I know the fold3 does that when you swipe across pay area
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Note20
Exactly! That's been a feature for years that most ppl don't know about or at least don't talk about much. But that's exactly how it looked. Like I was mid slide & it stayed like that! No response from screen. I feel like maps has some kind of issue with new updates. Or it's pure coincidence. Idk
0 Likes