Original topic:

Apps missing

(Topic created on: 12/22/20 9:30 AM)
SickEk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
So I was on one ui 3 beta and updated to the new bew version and now I'm missing some apps. Both my game pass and Xbox apps are missing. It says they are installed but they aren't in my app drawer. I checked hidden and they aren't hidden. Advice?
0 Likes
4 Replies
SickEk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
update I switch to Nova or Microsoft launcher and the apps are there but without using a launcher they are missing? I feel like you jumped the gun on releasing one ui 3. there's still work that needs done.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

After the update, I appear to have fewer apps in my drawer as well, and noticed that the apps you mentioned were not there, I found them in a Games! folder I had created, but am about 80% sure I did not put it there.  Perhaps it automaticly moves this to any folder name Games, etc.  Check all of your folders to be sure, if it shows in your Settings | Apps then it has to be somewhere...  otherwise, try uninstalling from Settings | Apps, and try re-installing.  Also check to make sure that they are not in the Secure Folder, as a possibility.

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Note20
should be moved into your Game Launcher folder. When using your gaming apps through the game launcher, its function is to better optimize your processor by ending background processes and limiting incoming notifications, optimizing performance. It does some other things also like remapping your on screen buttons so you dont press them by accident and stuff too
0 Likes
Options
Note20

check the Game Launcher app, you can hide gaming apps. I thought this was available in OneUI 2.5 as well?

0 Likes