Original topic:

August patch

(Topic created: 08-08-2021 12:18 PM)
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
Had to pinch myself I got this update today:

Version: N986U1UES2DUG1 / N986U1OYM2DUG1 / N986U1UES2DUG1 Size: 265.75 MB Security patch level: August 1, 2021

Not sure what is going on, before this update, seem like I be waiting like a month for a update and here it is August 08, and I am getting a update for this month, seem funny got me to thinking now, is someone getting back on the job or this one in a lifetime occurs, let me see if they do this for the month of September then I just might start to encourage my friends to take a second look at the Samsung phones and let just supposedly they do this in the month of October to end of this year I will or might consider buying another Samsung device for myself...to keep my collection growing but in the event this is the last of the famous note series, just got say it was a wonderful trip and I must move on....
7 Replies
Dianlo
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Camera software is so advanced ir is simply unusable.
0 Likes
v4npro
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm still on the June patch. ☹️
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Note20
For the August update about 5 days ago.
WooHoo.
Still no eSIM though.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

Switching phone manufacturers because your carrier wont push updates to it?  Change carriers, not device manufacturers.

0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
Myself I am happy with Verizon I got a wonderful senior plan for one line, I check at&t and T-mobile and theirs rates for the same types of plans would cost me more, even consumer cellular was higher so nope not about change carrier, unless theirs rates get to be too high, my fixed income only budget so much and what is theirs left to say....
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Then go complain at Verizon's site. They are the ones causing these delays.
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
Sorry for the confusing I wasn't complaining about anything I am totally happy, now theirs are other that might be complaining but I assure you it's me
0 Likes