cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Auto launching apps with notifications

My note 20 ultra is auto unlocking and launching whatever app has a notification (usually texting app or my Yahoo fantasy football app) just by me picking up my phone or turning on the display. Is this a setting i can disable?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto launching apps with notifications

Thank you for reaching out. Are you buy any chance hitting the notification on the display screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Thanks for the reply.  I'm certain that I'm not hitting the notification.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does that only happen with those specific apps or all apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I've only noticed it with certain apps.  Yahoo Fantasy and Textra are what I notice most often.  It seems to happen pretty often, but I'm not 100% sure that it does it every time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of these apps for further assistance.

Constellation

Just an update here that I've noticed this issue with several other apps now.