JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Best 15 Watt Wireless Note 20 Ultra Charger

(Topic created: 08-11-2020 06:02 AM)
useranUlNphuTK
Constellation
Options
Note20

What are the best subject chargers available? Thanks for any recommendations.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Note20

@useranUlNphuTK @Geno71 

This Samsung charger is compatible with S20 Ultra so I'd bet it works with the Note 20 as well.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/wireless-charger-stand-15w-black-ep-n520...

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@useranUlNphuTK 

I always go with official Samsung wireless chargers. I tried other brands before, and they were causing issues. Not all the time, but sometimes the phone wouldn't charge on them. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

useranUlNphuTK
Constellation
Options
Note20

@Geno71 wrote:

@useranUlNphuTK 

I always go with official Samsung wireless chargers. I tried other brands before, and they were causing issues. Not all the time, but sometimes the phone wouldn't charge on them. 

Thanks for your input. I had a phone destroyed by an off-brand charger. Does anyone know if Samsung is coming out with a new 15W wireless charger that is compatible with the Note 20 Ultra?

0 Likes
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Note20

@useranUlNphuTK @Geno71 

This Samsung charger is compatible with S20 Ultra so I'd bet it works with the Note 20 as well.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/wireless-charger-stand-15w-black-ep-n520...

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
MeadeR
Astronaut
Options
Note20
use a barrel charger for hp touch pad web so 2.1amp 5.2 v
0 Likes