cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Beta 3.0 full or not?

I have participated in the beta program going back to my S7. I for one am extremely disappointed in samsung. From what I've been reading on some sites it has not even popped up yet, even XDA which is a highly reputable source for Android devices, software, mods etc... Has stated It isn't available yet. Take a look through the thread and see what else you can find there.  

Edit: As of now, the unlocked models with U1 firmware are the ones that have beta. If you want to sideload or craoss to U1 instructions can be found int he same thread posted below. Nor I or XDA take any responsibility for data loss or damage to your device. this is at your own risk. Kind of silly to do for a beta, but if you are that desperate, by all means. 

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Beta 3.0 full or not?

no, its just a waiting game...no one knows why its been delayed
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Beta 3.0 full or not?

that's because of poor implementation by samsung and zero communication by support.
Highlighted

good. then we can all stop checking this app and stop hearing all the complaining.
Highlighted
Comet

that information is false for US customers
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Beta 3.0 full or not?

+1
Highlighted
Constellation

tic toc, tic toc...
Highlighted
Halo

hmmm I wonder what happened to the guy that said it was full? support states they are not allowed to comment on the beta as it is in the hands of the development team 🤔. guess he was full of 💩
Highlighted
Galaxy

If you look on forums on XDA, no one there has either, I would say not released yet.

Highlighted
Galaxy