cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Beta News

It says you have to be a member of the beta program. I found the site to signup but it says signup is closed. Anyone know how to sign up or where to opt in to get it?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Beta News

That site is for developers. The public beta will be released through here on the Members App
Highlighted

It also states that this is ONLY for SOUTH KOREA right now, and that Note 20 "May be a few days", so no, it does not CURRENTLY include:

a) U.S. customers

b) Note20 users

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Been doing beta for years - probably announced within 2 weeks. For those who haven't participated before - if you only have 1 phone, beta has bugs and sometimes it can be a pain with some things not working correctly like Bluetooth. Also, themes don't work correctly either. Read up & see if it's worth it for you.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Beta News

Yep, the Beta always goes out to the S Series first then the Note series later. Beta for the S10 didn't have a lot of bugs but the S7, S8 and S9 were full of them so beware before downloading. Especially the first Beta. They usually do 4 stages and then release the stable version to Beta testers first. Hope that helps
Highlighted

the beta is only for South Korea right now but should roll out to more countries in the upcoming days and weeks. I did see a banner for the beta in Samsung pay but when I click on it nothing happens. my guess the US will be getting the beta soon is my guess
Highlighted

in that article it talks about the us and korea. and it mentions note users may get beta testing. just not sure how soon
Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the info.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

so now I get to check the members app multiple times daily for the banner to join the beta.