cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Beta News

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-one-ui-3-0-android-11-beta-live/

The link below says it's starting to be released to the public...
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Re: Beta News

This article shows that this beta is ALSO for S20 users only, not Note20 users, so it looks like we are still being left out.  At least this shows progress is being made...

Highlighted

Re: Re: Beta News

it also states that it includes note 20 users
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I guess this is good news!  I've never participated in the beta program, and I have an S20+ (Verizon).

I looked at the article you provided, but don't see anything about how/when I might be able to participate in the beta program for Android 11/UI 3.0.   Do you have any tips on this for me?   Thanks!

Highlighted

@Daisymone wrote:
it also states that it includes note 20 users

@Daisymone 

Not in the article you posted.

Highlighted

alli know is just beta programs are ran through this app here. where you sign up and if they haven't reached their limit of beta testers you can join. but as far as the date idk yet. but once it goes public the wait time decreases
Highlighted
Asteroid

As of right now, it's only for S20 family (S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra). If they follow suit like they have, there may not be a beta for the note line
Highlighted
Constellation

but when will it actually drop?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Thanks for the update. Too bad no actual details yet, the wait continues.
Highlighted

baby steps guys baby steps lol. it's finally going public. so the roll outs should be starting soon. there have been other articles saying they want the beta testing to be public for October and November. and it's October now so should be coming soon.