cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Beta Program Fingerprint Unlock issue

I recently downloaded the latest Beta version for Android 11 for my Note 20 Ultra and I've been having severe issues with unlocking the phone. Once turning on or reseting the device the fingerprint unlock will work just normal, but then after the 3-4 unlock it dissappeares. Normally you'd turn the screen on and the fingerprint icon would be on the bottom and it would register your fingerprint... but now it's just gone. There is no icon and you can't unlock the phone with your fingerprint. You can unlock the phone but it has to be the other unlock types...Is there anyway to fix this??????
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Beta Program Fingerprint Unlock issue

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Disable and reenable? Delete and readd the fingers?
Astronaut

Re: Re: Beta Program Fingerprint Unlock issue

I've reset the phone at least 4 times today since the issue... the last one I did seemed to have fixed it for now

Re: Re: Re: Beta Program Fingerprint Unlock issue

Remember having to delete and readd the fingers when installing the screen protector. The only option I see under Biometrics that might be relevant is "Screen transition effect." Well. Fixed for now is good.