Original topic:

Beta

(Topic created on: 11/15/20 7:50 PM)
PamelaP
Halo
Options
Note20
I signed up for the beta a few weeks ago. Still haven't got the links. Sprint had to give me a t mobile sim card due to other issues. By switching out the sjm could that be why I haven't gotten the UI 3.0 Beta yet? I'm on a unlocked sprint note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Options
Note20
don't waste the energy. its not worth it. I did it expecting it to enable our esim but nope. got the shaft
0 Likes
Jcaa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Look again in benefits and now if I got the option to register for the beta program
PamelaP
Halo
Options
Note20
I've been trying all day. I'll reboot forst
0 Likes
PamelaP
Halo
Options
Note20
did you ever get the register button? I did but still no download
0 Likes
Jcaa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yes I already signed up for the beta program, but I still don't get an update
0 Likes
Jcaa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Hello, I gave you an update now and a new update was available, I don't know if it will be the one for one ui3, I tried to update the software
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Hey,

Just saw this thread and I had signed up for the Beta maybe a week ago when the banner popped up...I'd been checking every morning for software update and today it finally came! So check your software update this morning and see if the Beta is available for you as well.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Jcaa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
hello I wanted to tell you that yesterday I received the update of Android 11 one ui 3 beta, I have already downloaded it
Jcaa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yes I already signed up for the beta program, but I still don't get an update
PamelaP
Halo
Options
Note20
me too for weeks I've had it
0 Likes