Original topic:

Bixby Routines to read notifications while driving - make it stop when I'm in a call.

(Topic created: 06-03-2022 06:08 PM)
userUvXyCnXhQw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I just switched form a SIM to an ESim. I'm using Bixby routines to read notifications while I'm driving. The routine is set up to read notifications when connected to bluetooth device.

Just recently, it started reading all notifications even when I'm in a phone call. I don't think it used to do that. Only change is I moved my service from a Physical SIM to an ESim.

How do I get Bixby to stop reading notifications when I'm in the middle of a phone call? I literally cannot hear anything the person is saying because I get so many messages/ notifications all the time.

Please help!

Thanks

3 Replies
Lrock
Comet
Options
Note20
maybeScreenshot_20220603-222735_Bixby Routines_11414_1654309731.jpg
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Note20
im honestly not sure how routines handles conflicting routines, but it doesnt allow you to set (not)[property] as your if or reference other routines as an if or then item, so this was probably the 7th thing i thought of and the first that was actually possible
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Note20
also not sure that the read aloud is a notification sound, it may be a system or bixby voice sound, so it may be one of the other volume sliders you want, youll have to test it out, im not in a position to be able to do so currently, but if you can and find a combo that works, let us know
0 Likes