Original topic:

Black Screen

(Topic created: 05-22-2021 06:03 AM)
SirChillaxelot
Constellation
Options
Note20

I got 2 Note 20 Ultra last November 2020 and one of the phones decided to just have a black screen yesterday. Phone is working but it's just not displaying any on screen. Any other experienced this issue?

31 Replies
userDT08qfF8QG
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm having same problem since 2 hours

0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Note20

after the recent update? or out of nowhere?

take it to the nearest service center (UbreakiFix) and see if they can fix it for you. 

0 Likes
userDT08qfF8QG
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Any solution to this?

0 Likes
AmyLu
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Free **bleep** Screenshot_20210521-182456_Calculator.jpg
0 Likes
user2TaO35HYjL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

same with mine.kindly help.

0 Likes
userdjNuPbxQKS
Constellation
Options
Note20

Same thing happened to me yesterday may 22 2021. This happened after the update. Any one found a solution for this issue?

0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Note20

what's your software version? software info > build number

you should take it to uBreakiFix store as well and see if they can help.

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Note20

is the screen black from bootup to shutoff... but you still hear and feel the startup sound/vibration
then it's possible that the screen is dead.
If it's only in certain situations, likely a software issue. if you can manage to get the device on then report the issue to Samsung Members app. if you can't then talk to samsung on the samsung website through their chat

0 Likes
SirChillaxelot
Constellation
Options
Note20
Went to UbreakiFix same day, May 22nd, since it's still covered under warranty. They replaced the screen. I asked the guy what happened and what to do to avoid it from happening again. He did not answer my first question and just said to use a better phone case. Not sure why though since I have not dropped the phone.
0 Likes