cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Black screen / Dosn’t display

BLACK-DEAD SCREEN / DOESN'T DISPLAY 

Hi,  I'm from Oman.

I got issue of my 3 month old Note 20 Ultra, suddenly it went BLACK SCREEN. I was clicked volume key to silent incoming call yesterday & It's happen since then, The screen went totally black, was tried to restart , it vibrate and make little sound but no screen doesn’t display anything.

Yesterday visited Samsung Service Center- SARCO, with initial check up the technician said the screen was having issue & need to open phone - need to change needy, The fixing will be take up-to 5 days. Its new phone & instead of get replacement new unit they were stick  to repair/screen replacement. They should have better plan. 

This is shocking, for such a high end flagship has this major issue, by regular usage and less than 3 months.

Very disappointing, was IPhone user since 8 years & migrated to Samsung for note 20 Ultra spend almost $ 1350 and it gave me impression with huge disappointment/ frustration. 

Note: My phone has never dropped or submerged in water.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Black screen / Dosn’t display

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.