what shall i do i bought for 1200$ and screen replacement is 400$ here 

any help

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jbrez
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Mine did the same thing ..power button and volume down same time hard resets phone don't give up mine took almost 20 times but it fired up and haven't had a problem since
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Another troubleshooting method similar to what Jbrez suggested with an extra step: After doing the forced restart a few times and the phone is still not responding, then try charging it because it’s possible that the battery is just drained. Sometimes the firmware crashes if you left your phone to run out of juice. So try doing this procedure:
Plug the power adapter to a working wall outlet. Now connect your Note 20 ultra to the charger using the original charging cable. Regardless of whether the charging sign shows or not, leave it connected to the charger for at least 10 minutes. Now while the device is still connected to the charger, press and hold the volume down button and the power key for 10 seconds or more. Another method is to follow the forementioned steps but instead of the charger connect the device to a laptop or computer with a USB cord and attempt to engage Dex.
0 Likes