(Topic created: 06-11-2021 02:32 PM)
jst4uf
Astronaut
Options
Note20
4 Replies
Options
Note20
Plug your phone into its charger and let it charge for 10 minutes in case the battery was depleted while the screen was blacked out. While the charger is attached force your phone into reboot mode by holding down the volume down and the power button at the same time. Keep then buttons held down until the phonebreboots and the Samsung logo appears. See if this method will resolve the issue. There is another method where you attach the phone to a computer or laptop with a cable thatbis plugged into your USB port and attached to the computer port on the other end and you go through the same process of holding down the buttons until the phone force starts/reboots.
0 Likes
userCtRzEzi9F6
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Mine too, yesterday. Do you have solved? I can not reebot it, the screen is always black, but i feel the vibration of the phone when i touch the side buttons for reebot. 

0 Likes
Kitab
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Mine doing same thing! Anyone have a resolution?
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Note20

If you are noticing the phone calls coming in, then it's just that your screens are dead... you need a replacement. Find the nearest repair center and have them repair it, if the phone is under 1 year old and is new then it's likely covered by warranty . 

0 Likes