Original topic:

Bluetooth Devices Disconnecting and Reconnecting

(Topic created: 09-21-2022 03:02 PM)
Dexter
Constellation
Options
Note20
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.. is my phone device and the carrier is ATT with Xfinity Wifi at home.

I have 4 bluetooth devices connected to my phone; Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Sony WH-1000xm4 headphones, Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds, and a vehicle. Experiencing a pattern the wireless earbuds/headphones are intermittently disconnect and reconnect to my phone. When the headsets disconnect, sometimes the audio switches to the phone ear speaker which is disconcerting when you have you have earbuds in or a headphone on. Some cases, the audio goes to the speaker on the watch. Never had a disconnect with my car 

I have all current software is installed with all the devices. There appears is a major glitch with the Bluetooth function on my phone. Anyone else experiencing this? 
3 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Dexter I would suspect something between Sony bluetooth and your phone. Personally I have never had those issues using Samsung earbuds. I also have a couple of different off-brand earbuds and never had the issue either. 

userDkCGeeNRIa
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Mine does this as well. I have the Note 20 5G. This is happening with the matching watch 3 and Buds live. I world like to know why as well
0 Likes
user0QLIDM5tKM
Asteroid
Options
Note20
having an issue with it not connecting my car ....whether Bluetooth or android auto .. frustrating...i have to clear cache for the apps even then i still have issues til it finally connects🤬
0 Likes