cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Blurry selfie Live Focus

Does anyone else have issues with the Live Focus mode on the front camera? This is the Note 20 Ultra. If I'm close to my face, it's crystal clear and in sharp focus. As soon as I frame my face the way you're supposed to, it's immediately blurry. The whole picture. It's as if the Live Focus just blurs the whole screen, not the background. It's fine in normal photo mode, but Live Focus is definitely broken for me. Hoping it's just software, but anyone else experiencing this? 
14 REPLIES 14
Constellation

Re: Blurry selfie Live Focus

My note 20 ultra doing the same thing on SELFIE LIVE FOCUS😏😒

Asteroid

Re: Re: Blurry selfie Live Focus

Even though you're having the same issue, glad to know I'm not alone! I really hope it gets fixed quickly. I do not want to spend time returning this phone.
Asteroid

Okay, issue appears to be resolved. I'm on AT&T and just got the August security update and the camera functions properly now. Thanks!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I am having the same thing, called samsung to help me out, had taken it for a walk in and no one has been able to resolve it. 

I am trying to get in contact with samsung care + but no luck to speaking with a human. Hope it can be fix with a software update. 

Cosmic Ray

I am having the same issue, it's blurring the entire photo
Astronaut

Same issues here and it has not been fixed yet.
Asteroid

Update: It's broken again. It's crystal clear up close but as soon as you try to frame yourself, the whole picture is blurred. GET THIS FIXED, SAMSUNG! I did not pay $1300 for a broken phone. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Constellation

having the same issue still since day one