Original topic:

Boot loops and constant crashing

(Topic created on: 4/10/21 11:39 AM)
fat-tony
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I've got a brand new note 20 that constantly restarts randomly and it takes several attempts of crashing to open a single app. Just within the hour my device has restarted over 50 times. I just got the device back yesterday from repair and they said it functions as it should? Support said it's fine and anything it does its suppose to do. So their telling me I can't have any apps on my phone and they designed it to crash over and over again. They're refusing device replacement and making me send it back again. While on the phone with support the call ended several times because the device restarted. Was told I can't return it because it's passed the 15 day return mark. It was in their possession for repairs during that time.

I've tried the webview Uninstaller update cleared cache through Android menu safe mode hard reset factory reset. Any solution they offered I've tried to no affect. Even the keyboard crashes. Trying to type this out in Samsung notes my phone has restarted 7 times. Does anyone have any insight or help? This phone is useless.
0 Likes
7 Replies
fat-tony
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This is just the apps that crashed since yesterday night when I got my phone back.

Screenshot_20210410-093329_Device care.jpg

fat-tony
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This is what each app looks like when I check the details. Just a long list of everything crashing. Tried the webview fix and tried the chrome fix. Still doesn't help with the constant restarting.

Screenshot_20210410-150019_Device care_56.jpg

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Take it back for replacement or refund....you've done all of the user troubleshooting methods so it seems.
fat-tony
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Samsung won't let me, it was purchased directly from them. They said I can send it back in for "repairs" a second time. So ive got to pay $30 to swap my Sim out again bringing me to a total of $120 that they won't reimburse for either. Since ya know they won't acknowledge there is a defect in a brand new phone.
0 Likes
Smilesngrins
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Have you tried contacting Google support, I had a similar issue, Cricket wireless was able to walk me through the fix, but it was a Google update issue. You may want to try there with their support team to see if they are able to assist. It certainly couldn't hurt.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Then I would suggest you escalate it to the corporate level or small claims court. Here is the contact information for corporate:
https://centralguide.net/samsung-corporate-office-headquarters-address/
fat-tony
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thanks for the info, didnt know they had a hq so close to me
0 Likes