Original topic:

Broke and Samsung won’t repair it

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 2:00 PM)
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I order a note 20 s ultra 512 on Black Friday. Got it broke would it won't download over the air updates. Sent it in got it back same issue and now the camera rattles. I sent them my Galaxy S20 for cash towards it. Now there is no parts and no note 20 ultras at all. They took my old phone and I've spent like 30 hours on the phone been hung up on. This has been the worse customer experience of my life. So I have no phone not my old nor new ones. They are telling me they don't have the 128 versions in stock at this point I'm like screw it I'll loose the $150 bucks.  The issue if I get the 1300 refund I loose my 1) Black Friday offer , 2) loose promotional sales I got on watch, tv, ear buds ect. Plus some stuff for my office. 
3.) How can they not have a 128 version when they are decently old and are on a major sale on their site. 

16 Replies
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I've been hung up on 3 times today. 

0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Man well called me back and said they have no Samsung Note Ultra 128gb in any color in stock. 

0 Likes
JSNSA
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Just buy the phone you can afford and they have, but maybe not a flip phone or maybe it can be a flip phone.
0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I can afford to pay cash for any of the phones but I got a deal through Samsung financing and got 10k for a package deal with returning the phone will ruin all the Black Friday deals I got. 

TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

If I get a 1250 refund it will ruin my Black Friday deals for my tv, watch, earphones and cost me well over 2k

JSNSA
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ok, I get it.
0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Pull yourself together ❤ if you can't afford a 30 phone to get you by then you shouldn't have an expert Note20. Just because you broken </3 your phone don't blame Samsung, be more careful in the future.
0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I paid for the phone? They sent me a phone that could not update and bricked it's self twice with my business information and personal information on it. It was a motherboard issue. Karen but that's awesome your assuming I broke it. 

0 Likes
Options
Note20

Can I ask to clarify how the phone "Wont download OTA updates"?  You now say they are bricked, so did they start the download and then just stop?  Were you in range of a consistant WiFi signal if so?  Or did it say that your phone was up to date when you tried to do the update?

As for the camera rattle, this exists on all Note 20 Ultras, and is a known "feature" (not an issue as the camera still works with the rattle).

P.S. I just checked, all collors are available through all carriers, and unlocked, so not sure why they are telling you they are out of stock, only the 512GB vers. shows out of stock for me.