Original topic:

Broke and Samsung won’t repair it

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 1:34 PM)
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I order a note 20 s ultra 512 on Black Friday. Got it broke would it won't download over the air updates. Sent it in got it back same issue and now the camera rattles. I sent them my Galaxy S20 for cash towards it. Now there is no parts and no note 20 ultras at all. They took my old phone and I've spent like 30 hours on the phone been hung up on. This has been the worse customer experience of my life. So I have no phone not my old nor new ones. They are telling me they don't have the 128 versions in stock at this point I'm like screw it I'll loose the $150 bucks.  The issue if I get the 1300 refund I loose my 1) Black Friday offer , 2) loose promotional sales I got on watch, tv, ear buds ect. Plus some stuff for my office. 
3.) How can they not have a 128 version when they are decently old and are on a major sale on their site. 

16 Replies
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

over the air updates. So security patches and every time it tried the phone would just brick up. I didn't have a rattle the first time till they replaced my motherboard then I sent it back in they said it had no problems. Then when I spoke to them and told them what it was doing they said it was not fixable. So it went from 0 issues to completely broke. I tried the updates with and without a SIM card. But it never had the rattle till I got it back sounded like a screw was floating around. 

0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Exactly! They said they share a different inventory but with so many floating around how can they not have 1 new one? 

0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

So they have had both of my devices since December 12th. 

0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Note20

Okay, here's the best advice.   Do you have a repair ticket # for your phone.  I assume you do. (Don't post it here.)   Write an email to:  (and list your Ticket # in the Subject Line)

officeofthepresident@sea.samsung.com

You will probably hear back from them by Monday, and maybe even by tomorrow if you send your email soon enough.  Someone in that office will help you.  Good luck!

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Thank you!!! 

0 Likes
TatManJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

They replaced the phone it still will not download the new update over the air argh 

0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Note20
:crying_face: :crying_cat_face: :loudly_crying_face: :face_with_tears_of_joy:
0 Likes