Original topic:

Camera Failure

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 11:10 AM)
userd3nuLOhmXS
Constellation
Options
Note20

Has anyone else got any help from Samsung with the camer failure  on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?  I have jumped through all there hoops and now they want me to send in my brand new phone for 2-3 weeks while they repair it.  In the meantime they are not offering any solutions to my being without a phone and the inconvenience this will certaintly cause in my life.  I use this phone for my work and cannot be without it for anextended peroid of time.  I'm so sick of hte run-around, this Sunday I was promised a manager would call me back on either Sunday or monday, here it is thursday and still not calls....

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Note20

Someone here might be able to help.  All they would need is for to to explain what camera failures you are having.  No one could possibly help you without that.

Sorry to hear that Samsung support still does not understand that we pay over $1000 for devices BECAUSE we cant live without them.=)

0 Likes
userDnjBM8lyFB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I have had the same camera fail warning on my note 20 only after 4 months of ownership. I Google the error and it is a common problem that samsung is aware of. I contacted them and they sent me a link to a YouTube video with several troubleshooting steps that did not work. I contacted them again and they told me to take the phone to ubreakifix (their vendor). They ordered the parts but could not fix it. I contacted samsung again to let them know that their vendor could not repair the camera issue and was told to send it to them and it would take 10 to 12 days. I too couldn't be without a phone that long, but fortunately i had an old samsung s7 to use in the interim. Samsung immediately fixed the camera issue and had my phone returned to me fully operational in less than a week and they called to follow up with me about my satisfaction with the service. They replaced the lense. The ubreakifix stores ordered three parts for the camera and it did not fix the issue. Samsung is aware of the problem so they were immediate to hone in and repair it. Good luck. This was my recent experience.
0 Likes