cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Camera is HORRIBLE

The camera on the Note 20 Ultra 5g is terrible. Every photo is blurry. The photos are not sharp and have fuzzy edges. I am not in live focus mode. I have ALWAYS had the latest Galaxy device and this camera is not worthy of the phone's price tag. 
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Camera is HORRIBLE

This could be a hardware issue, as if you see some reviews photos are usually crisp. Did you inspect the lens if there is damage or if its dirty?
Asteroid

Brand new out of the box. I've seen others describing a similar issue on here.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Camera is HORRIBLE

yeap, mine is new out the box as well. I noticed it when I was trying to take a closeup of a flower.
Highlighted
Asteroid

exactly!! usually happens with closeups. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the aperture, but its inexcusable
Highlighted

is it only focusing the center of the image and blurry in the background?

Highlighted
Asteroid

yes
Highlighted
Astronaut

Extremely disappointed camera. We spent so much money and this is the outcome. In fact, we don't need to set this set that when we just want to take a normal photo closer to an object. All other smartphone camera can do it, but this expensive Note 20 ultra couldn't. What a shame on you Samsung. I strongly advise those who are interested to buy Note 20 to go for other option. I really regretted that I bought this before reading reviews. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Camera is HORRIBLE

Agreed. Had I known, I would have kept my Note 10+.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Hey guys. I was just searching for "note 20 ultra camera focus issues" found this post. I'm extremely impressed and extremely dissatisfied with the new phones camera. my note 10+ was solid, my 20 ultra is like Michael Jordan in college.....So so good, but yet the potential is more impressive yet. With a few tweaks it'll be legendary. I only hope it can and will be fixed. when taking a normal everyday picture the actual focus area is very small. Like there is a bokeh affect on or something. I was out a spring mountain raceway just outside of Vegas 2 weeks ago and I took a ton of pics of the landscape. They're all amazing! when taking a relatively close shot anything outside the focus area is blurry. I would LOVE to know how to fix this! Surely it can be done. C'mon Samsung let's get it done!