Original topic:

Camera producing blurry photos

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 03:02 PM)
userLD8a2yad46
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Camera producing blurry photos after the update few months back on my note 20 ultra....

The camera has become pretty useless...and can't even be compared to low end phones like redmi 4a....which is producing better photos.....pretty frustrating...

Waiting for any OTA which can fix this......

The phone is already updated with May 12th OTA.....but the photo blur issue is still present.

0 Likes
5 Replies
ILoveGab
Comet
Options
Note20
Do you have a screen protector on your camera? I had a little plastic one that came for free with my glass screen protector for my Note 20, so I put it on. For months I didn't realize that it caused the photos with flash to turn out gray.
0 Likes
userKqgu4MiIoT
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have a ultra 22. New phone. Was taking good pictures. Now, I cannot see any thing but green, blurry screen. Cann ot see anything but that? What should I do?
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Note20

first go open your own post since it sounds like a slightly different issue.

0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Note20

reproduce the issue then report to samsung members app > get help > error report   and attach the original image file showing the issue.

you can also visit authorized repair center for a hardware check up

0 Likes
Helmetx
Halo
Options
Note20
I am having the same problem on my s20 ultra for a couple of months and have been using a pixel 6 pro because of that. Hopefully samsung will be able to fix it.
0 Likes