JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't clear badges

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 2:24 PM)
AngryHulk
Constellation
Options
Note20

I keep getting those small numbers on the app badges telling me I have a notification. My last phone was a s6 edge and all I had to do was hold the badge a few seconds and I could press clear badge to get rid of it. Now there is no such option. And when I actually check the notification the number will not clear. I have a bunch of apps that are notifying me but they are all cleared. How do I fix this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20
do you still have notifications for these apps in your notification panel? if you pull down from the top of your screen, your list of notifications will all be there. if you swipe them away, they should clear the badges on your app icons
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20
do you still have notifications for these apps in your notification panel? if you pull down from the top of your screen, your list of notifications will all be there. if you swipe them away, they should clear the badges on your app icons
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context

AngryHulk
Constellation
Options
Note20

I never noticed it but that worked. Thank you,