Original topic:

Can't find how to move to the secure folder in gallery

(Topic created: 07-16-2022 05:35 AM)
raxittogadiya
Constellation
Options
Note20

Suddenly "move to secure folder" option disappeared from my gallery as I used it before. Also there is such files in secure folder. I still can access secure folder but the option is disappeared suddenly from gallery! 😅

Screenshot_20220616-181300_Gallery.jpg

Raxit Togadiya
6 Replies
Oxford
Supernova
Options
Note20
How much memory do you have left?
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

is your secure folder enabled? 

0 Likes
BigTime65
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Wow how ironic. My camera icon mysteriously disappeared and in order for me to access the camera I have to go to settings then app an then camera. Need to no how to retrieve it?
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Note20

@raxittogadiya  Make sure your Secure Folder is enabled in your system try (the one you get when you pull down from the top, twice.  You may need to add this option as an icon.  When this is off, the move to secure folder option dissappears.  it does not affect any data within the secure folder, it is just a way of hiding this option from prying eyes.

@BigTime65  If you swipe up on the home screen it shows a listing of all apps installed on your device.  Camera MAY be within the Samsung folder, if you have such a folder.  You can press and hold on this to get it to create an icon on your home screen, and can even be dragged down to the bottom for a "Quick Launch"

user0YhNV7ztiY
Constellation
Options
Note20
I am unable to move pictures from my Gallery to my secure folder. Can anyone help me
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
the real question is maybe the secure folder was not happy and needed some space 🤔 for now. Come to think it would be one less task to worry about with all that baggage
0 Likes