JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change in One UI 3.1? Quick Panel & Devices button with Bluetooth device shortcuts

(Topic created: 03-05-2021 11:10 AM)
SamZelidar
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Before the latest update (One UI 3.1, N9860ZCU1DUB6) I was able to connect or disconnect my bluetooth devices directly from the "Devices" button located in the quick panel. That was very convenient.

Screenshot_20210305-200000_Nova Launcher.jpg

Now instead comes a useless (for me) window.

Screenshot_20210305-200009_Nova Launcher.png

Anyone knows how to return to what was there before?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

I believe they will still be in there. You see in my picture it says 2x Soundcore Motion ... those are 2 different bluetooth speakers that are paired with my phone

View solution in context

4 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

Install and setup smart things, this is what it'll look like. Then you have your devices there Screenshot_20210305-112030_Nova Launcher.jpg

0 Likes
SamZelidar
Asteroid
Options
Note20

But most of my bluetooth devices are not from Samsung, and I need them too.

0 Likes
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

I believe they will still be in there. You see in my picture it says 2x Soundcore Motion ... those are 2 different bluetooth speakers that are paired with my phone

SamZelidar
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Yes, you were right MarvinG84. It is now back to how it was before. Many thanks for your precious help with this. Now I hope that this 78 MB monster app won't eat too much of my battery :-). I've considered using bluetooth widgets instead, but now I will try this a while.