Original topic:

Constant trouble with SMS

(Topic created on: 2/21/21 9:34 AM)
useryoGWA78nmj
Constellation
Options
Note20
Since updating to Android 11, I'm having constant trouble with SMS service. I frequently attempt to send texts, and they will not send. But as soon as I restart the phone, they go out. Then the issue starts again less than a minute later.

I'm using the native messaging app, not anything 3rd party or Google Messages. I have T-Mobile service. Anyone else having SMS issues? 
7 Replies
Options
Note20
I suggest you do a partition cache clear that may clear up this apparent bug from this OS update
0 Likes
usercDDNpDG7b3
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I have T-Mobile also and had that same problem. I use Google messages app now. The inconsistencies of the Samsung app was frustrating.
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm using gboard and having problems isn't gboard Google?
0 Likes
usercDDNpDG7b3
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I'm using Google messages.
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Note20
thank you
0 Likes
Members_D9vq9n4
Constellation
Options
Note20

I am having issues also, ive found out that whenever i have WIFI enabled the texts wont send...

usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm having the same problem with my text messages in the Wi-Fi not sending out not getting MMS messages and this is a problem! also I'm getting way multiples like 14 to 18 every minute from some of my people this is a problem that I had on my old phone which is why I got a new phone and this one was fabulous until they started doing updates it worked perfectly.. the MST in Samsung pay is an awesome feature and really should be kept also the expandable storage is a huge deal! don't follow Apple Samsung
0 Likes